TexasLeaguers.com is basically a living resume and cover letter for my search for baseball employment. Though my primary skills are in web development, I also have a decent history in baseball after college:
- 2008: Frisco RoughRiders - Baseball Operations Video Coordinator
- 2008: TexasLeaguers.com debuts as a pitching mechanics, coaching, and training blog.
- 2009: Frisco RoughRiders - Baseball Operations Video Coordinator and BATS (Sydex) Operator
- 2009: F/X by TexasLeaguers.com debuts as a searchable PITCHf/x database.
- 2010: Texas Rangers - AA (Frisco RoughRiders) Baseball Operations Video Coordinator and BATS (Sydex) Operator
- 2011-2016: Tampa Bay Rays - Professional Scout (Texas League and Southern League)
Development of F/X by TexasLeaguers.com prohibited.
- 2015-2016: Defy Gravity - Throwing Program Director
- 2017: (adjusted to life with two kids)
- 2018: TexasLeaguers.com was modernized and relaunched in its current form.
- 2019-present: TexasLeaguers.com continued development.
TexasLeaguers.com is a full-stack project that ties together my separate career histories and keeps me near the bleeding edge of pitching research and development.
If you are interested in discussing an opportunity, please contact me through my contact form or find me on LinkedIn.
[Last updated: January 20, 2022]
- Pitch Movement, Part V: (Sp)in Your Eyes
- February 9, 2021
- Pitch Movement, Part IV: Tunnel Vision
- June 25, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Power
- June 22, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part III: The River of Seams
- April 2, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part II: Sweet Seams (Are Made of This)
- March 15, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part I: You Spin Me Round (Like a Baseball)
- February 28, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- [posts archive]