The triceps brachii is located on the posterior of the humerus and is the primary extensor of the arm.
The triceps brachii has three heads:
- The lateral head (green) arises from the posterior of the humerus near the shoulder.
- The medial head (yellow) arises from lower half of the posterior of the humerus.
- The long head (blue) arises from the scapula.
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- Discovering the Intent to Throw Hard
- January 25, 2017
- Season Preparation: On-ramping
- December 15, 2016
- My Approach to Training Pitchers
- May 29, 2015
- "Delayed Internal Rotation" revisited and elbow roll-in
- December 8, 2012
- 2011 Texas Rangers: Wins, Attendance, and Playoffs
- March 10, 2011
- A look at Driveline Baseball's Velocity Development Program
- February 21, 2011
- [posts archive]