The triceps brachii is located on the posterior of the humerus and is the primary extensor of the arm.
The triceps brachii has three heads:
- The lateral head (green) arises from the posterior of the humerus near the shoulder.
- The medial head (yellow) arises from lower half of the posterior of the humerus.
- The long head (blue) arises from the scapula.
- Pitch Movement, Part IV: Tunnel Vision
- June 25, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Power
- June 22, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part III: The River of Seams
- April 2, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part II: Sweet Seams (Are Made of This)
- March 15, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part I: You Spin Me Round (Like a Baseball)
- February 28, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- Discovering the Intent to Throw Hard
- January 25, 2017
- [posts archive]