This is the bony outgrowth of the humerus at the elbow joint that is lateral to the body (outer side of the arm).
The diagram to the right shows the anterior view of the right humerus with the lateral epicondyle highlighted in blue.
See also: medial epicondyle.
- Pitch Movement, Part IV: Tunnel Vision
- June 25, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Power
- June 22, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part III: The River of Seams
- April 2, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part II: Sweet Seams (Are Made of This)
- March 15, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part I: You Spin Me Round (Like a Baseball)
- February 28, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- Discovering the Intent to Throw Hard
- January 25, 2017
- [posts archive]