This is the bony outgrowth of the humerus at the elbow joint that is lateral to the body (outer side of the arm).
The diagram to the right shows the anterior view of the right humerus with the lateral epicondyle highlighted in blue.
See also: medial epicondyle.
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- Discovering the Intent to Throw Hard
- January 25, 2017
- Season Preparation: On-ramping
- December 15, 2016
- My Approach to Training Pitchers
- May 29, 2015
- "Delayed Internal Rotation" revisited and elbow roll-in
- December 8, 2012
- 2011 Texas Rangers: Wins, Attendance, and Playoffs
- March 10, 2011
- A look at Driveline Baseball's Velocity Development Program
- February 21, 2011
- [posts archive]