The medial epicondyle is the skeletal anchor for the pronator teres and is the humeral attachment for the anterior and posterior bundles of the ulnar collateral ligament. It is also the origin of the muscles in the flexor-pronator mass.
The diagram to the right shows the anterior view of the right humerus with the medial epicondyle in red.
- Pitch Movement, Part III: The River of Seams
- April 2, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part II: Sweet Seams (Are Made of This)
- March 15, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part I: You Spin Me Round (Like a Baseball)
- February 28, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- Discovering the Intent to Throw Hard
- January 25, 2017
- Season Preparation: On-ramping
- December 15, 2016
- My Approach to Training Pitchers
- May 29, 2015
- [posts archive]