Ulnar Collateral Ligament
It is composed of three ligamentous bundles: anterior (red), posterior (blue), and transverse (yellow).
In the throwing motion, the anterior bundle is under the most stress as the coronoid process of the ulna and the medial epicondyle of the humerus are pulled apart by vaglus torque.
- Pitch Movement, Part IV: Tunnel Vision
- June 25, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Power
- June 22, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part III: The River of Seams
- April 2, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part II: Sweet Seams (Are Made of This)
- March 15, 2020
- Pitch Movement, Part I: You Spin Me Round (Like a Baseball)
- February 28, 2020
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- Discovering the Intent to Throw Hard
- January 25, 2017
- [posts archive]