Ulnar Collateral Ligament
It is composed of three ligamentous bundles: anterior (red), posterior (blue), and transverse (yellow).
In the throwing motion, the anterior bundle is under the most stress as the coronoid process of the ulna and the medial epicondyle of the humerus are pulled apart by vaglus torque.
- Scouting Grades: Speed
- February 20, 2020
- Still Learning 11 Years Later
- February 5, 2020
- Is it really supported by science?
- February 8, 2017
- To athletes seeking "exposure"
- February 1, 2017
- Discovering the Intent to Throw Hard
- January 25, 2017
- Season Preparation: On-ramping
- December 15, 2016
- My Approach to Training Pitchers
- May 29, 2015
- "Delayed Internal Rotation" revisited and elbow roll-in
- December 8, 2012
- 2011 Texas Rangers: Wins, Attendance, and Playoffs
- March 10, 2011
- A look at Driveline Baseball's Velocity Development Program
- February 21, 2011
- [posts archive]